2020 has been a crazy year for everyone. At TZOA, we’ve been extremely fortunate to be spending the year solving a problem that affects everyone: Indoor Air Quality.
In the years leading up to 2020, we were in the lab, developing our first hardware product: The HAVEN Central Air Monitor (CAM). We’re now finally ready to release it to the world (!), and are making it available for purchase through your local HVAC service company soon.
The HAVEN IAQ App
Before 2020, we had two pieces of software that accompanied the CAM: The HAVEN Home App & the HAVEN Installer App. The HAVEN Home App was made for the homeowner to view their home’s IAQ data, and the HAVEN Installer App allowed the contractor to install a CAM into a home’s HVAC system. We’ve recently combined our two apps into 1: the HAVEN IAQ App.
The HAVEN IAQ App has recently been released to the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. It contains an IAQ dashboard for homeowners and the installation features for HAVEN Professionals — all in one place. Yesterday, we launched version 4.2.4 of our app, which included the following enhancements:
- Notifications — Near-real-time mobile notifications of when your home’s airborne particle & chemical levels cross thresholds
- Account page — Allows you to customize your temperature, particle, and chemical units
- Social logins — In addition to a username & password you can now sign up for an account through Facebook, Google, Apple or LinkedIn
More detailed release notes for this HAVEN IAQ App update can be found in our Community Forum, and you can download the app using the links below:
The HAVEN Pro Web Portal
An important part of our mission is to enrich the relationship between the HVAC professional and homeowner. For years, it’s been our dream to allow a professional to help manage a customer’s IAQ remotely, provided that the customer agrees to sharing their data. Now that’s finally possible with the recent launch our HAVEN Pro Web Portal.
The Pro Portal is built exclusively for HVAC and IAQ professionals that are installing and maintaining their fleet of HAVEN devices. The newest updates shipped this week are as follows:
- Dual Axis Graphs — This allows a pro portal user to overlay two separate parameters in the same graph, making it easy to compare them and find trends in a home’s IAQ data
- Company Page — Now HAVEN Pro service company managers can edit their company details, add their logo, and edit/delete team members’ permissions for accessing different components of the HAVEN IAQ software ecosystem
More detailed release notes for this Pro Portal update can be found in our Community Forum, and you can download the app using the links below.
Interested in HAVEN?
If you’re a professional that wants to make HAVEN a part of your business,
let us know here.
If you’re a homeowner that wants turn your home into a HAVEN,
send us a message.